Don’t waste your time gathering bad data – let us help you get it right the first time
Technology has made it easy to set up and send out your own survey whether you use Survey Monkey, SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics — the list goes on and on! Evolving tech makes it simple for someone to set up their own survey and send it — but are they creating the most effective survey they can? DIY surveys come with drawbacks and pitfalls that not only leave you with unactionable results, but also bad and incorrect data.
In order to help the DIY survey designers out there, Peak Surveys offers help with as little or as much as you need to perfect your research tool and collect valid, actionable data.
Peak Surveys will help with any or all of the below to ensure your DIY survey collects accurate, valid data.
- Writing unbiased questions
- Writing actionable questions (those that will allow action-based results)
- Determining the correct scale for your questions
- Testing the survey (unbiased test for comprehension, length, logic, skips, branches, fatigue, format, user-friendliness, etc.)
- Designing the correct graph to display the data
- Designing the report
- Examining results and analysis
Sign up for our newsletter to receive 10 exclusive tips for creating your own survey!
We’re here to help — call now to get assistance with your project! The first 15 minute consultation is free, and can be set up by using our handy scheduler.